Visual Studio 2013 LightSwitch Extensions don’t seem to want to install correctly. If you want to try your hand at LightSwitch in VS2013, Beth Massi shares a quick tip on how to do this.
Then, they are like little gems you pick up on a desert beach. Yes, I’m talking about the posts by Jeff Atwood. Have a leisurely Saturday read of his latest post.
Sean Sexton also continues with his Exception Handling tips.
The weekend is here! Enjoy your Saturday. Have a great day! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: Visual Studio 2013 LightSwitch
- The Rule of Three, Jeff Atwood
- Search within Options Dialog Control – Visual Studio 2013, Abhijit Jana
- Visual Studio 2013: Quick Launch, zainnab
- Multiple LightSwitch Designers, Elizabeth Maher
- Common System Exception Types that You Might Throw, Sean Sexton
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky