iOS7 Development – You might be interested in mobile development, and for those looking for a nice challenge; have a look at iOS. If you would like to get up to speed with iOS Dev, check out the link below by Joey deVilla.
Then Archit Patel shows us how to do exception handling with a Try/Catch in a SQL Stored Procedure. This opens all sorts of doors for the SQL dev’s out there.
Have a happy Friday and an excellent weekend! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: iOS7 Development
- iOS 7 Development: Tutorials to Get You Started, Joey deVilla
- Anonymous Types, Dave M. Bush
- Visual Studio 2013: Reference Highlighting, zainnab
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Best Practices (In Easy Checklist Form), Roger Osborne
- Episode 73 of Visual Studio Toolbox: Extending the Microsoft Build Engine, Robert Green
- Exception Handling in SQL Server Stored Procedure with TRY CATCH, Archit Patel
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky