Today Scott Hanselman discusses BrowserStack which is integrated into Visual Studio 2012 while Adil Mughal highlights some web development goodies. We have a look how to create overloaded web methods in an ASP.NET Web Service with Jalpesh Vadgama and Channel 9 brings you an excellent Windows Phone Design bootcamp. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Cross Browser Debugging integrated into Visual Studio with BrowserStack, Scott Hanselman
- Web Development Goodies in Visual Studio 2012, Adil Mughal
- How to create overloaded web methods in asp.net web service?, Jalpesh Vadgama
- Microsoft Announces Windows To Go Certified Drive Partners, Anand Khanse
- Microsoft’s Visual Studio team sticks to its quicker roll-out promise, Mary Jo Foley
- Windows Phone Design Bootcamp, Channel 9
Other Link Blogs