Today, Brandon LeBlanc has a Q&A with Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Financial Officer Tami Reller on how Windows 8 is doing. Then, if you are interested in Adruino, Andrew Chalkley takes us through a beginners guide. Want to write better C#? Then read Monjurul Habib’s article on CodeProject before checking out Kunal Chowdhury’s bit on the DebuggerDisplay Attribute. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Windows 8 at 90 days: Q&A with Tami Reller, Brandon LeBlanc
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Arduino, Andrew Chalkley
- Latency Numbers Every Programmer Should Know
- Some practices to write better C#/.Net code, Monjurul Habib
- Debugging Code Efficiently in Visual Studio with the DebuggerDisplay Attribute, Kunal Chowdhury
- The no-lock deadlock, Eric Lippert
Other Link Blogs