Evolution of C# is nicely represented in this graphic shared by Zubair Ahmed. Jonathan Allen also talks about .NET memory profiling using Visual Studio 2013 while Gunnar Peipman shares some Office 365 goodness.
Lastly, bookmark GeekLift, an awesome regular post by Josh Benson. I have really found the info succinct and easy to understand which makes it extremely useful. So head on over there to have a look at it.
Have a happy Tuesday folks. Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: Evolution of C#
- Evolution of C# in picture, Zubair Ahmed
- .NET Memory Profiling in Visual Studio 2013, Jonathan Allen
- Office 365 new public sites, Gunnar Peipman
- Using Visual Studio 2013 to Diagnose .NET Memory Issues in Production, Andrew B Hall
- Extending Visual Studio Part 2 – Creating Addins, Dave Kerr
- GeekLift: Digitize your signature, edit PDFs, and speed up your cell phone practices, Josh Benson
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Today’s xkcd comic is a topic of one of my upcoming blog posts, so stay tuned for that.