Anonymous has now threatened to hack North Korea and turn over secret information to Wikileaks. From Anonymous hacking Westboro Baptist Church during a live confrontation (with a somewhat childish Shirley Phelps-Roper) to Anonymous hitting the DOJ, FBI, Universal Music, MPAA And RIAA After MegaUpload Takedown, their aspirations have grown somewhat. Do you think that Anonymous can do it? Remember, Anonymous also apparently threatened to hack Facebook.
On a lighter, more awesome note, go over to Eric Ligman’s post. You can download almost 150 free Microsoft eBooks. The article lists the top 50 downloaded so far, but I’m sure that looking through the other 100 would unearth a few gems for some of us.
Lastly Adrian Bridgwater gives us a rundown of some of the Visual Studio 2013 details that have emerged since the release of the Preview! I must say that I am looking forward to the final release.
It is Monday! Hope your Monday is a great one! Here is The Daily Six Pack.
Feature link: Anonymous
- Visual Studio 2013 Preview Details Emerge, Adrian Bridgwater
- Download almost 150 FREE Microsoft eBooks, Eric Ligman
- This iOS 7 Beta Glitch Lets You Create Functional Nested Folders, Dom Esposito
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky