Welcome to the new week and I hope that you are having a fantastic Monday so far. Sean Sexton brings us some more C# greatness with implementing a copy constructor in a derived class.
There is an update to Visual Studio Tools for Git, and Brian Harry tells us more about that. Then the Tech Student Experience blog shares a nice Infographic with us about Microsoft’s Environmental Footprint.
Here is to a great start to your day! I hope you have an equally successful week. Enjoy The Daily Six Pack.
- Implementing a Copy Constructor in a Derived Class, Sean Sexton
- Visual Studio Tools for Git Update available, Brian Harry
- Android to Windows 8: The Complete Guide, Adam
- Microsoft’s Environmental Footprint, Tech Student Experience
- A Rare Peek into the Reimagining of Microsoft’s Products and Brands, Paul Thurrott
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky