For the iOS developers out there, the WWDC dates have been announced. Adam Driscoll talks about decompiling C# code with ILSpy and PowerShell.
Beth Massi shows us how to add a signature control to the LightSwitch HTML Client and Lee Stott shares some free resources for building Windows 8 games.
I hope everyone has an excellent day! It is almost weekend. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Decompiling C# Code with ILSpy and PowerShell, Adam Driscoll
- Visual Studio 2012 and .NET 4.5 Expert Development Cookbook, Kunal Chowdhury
- Add Comments to Indicate Shallow vs. Deep Copying, Sean Sexton
- Adding a Signature Control to the LightSwitch HTML Client, Beth Massi
- Apple’s WWDC 2013 Announced, Apple
- Build your next great Windows 8 Game using these FREE Resources, Lee Stott
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky