If you are developing a Windows Phone 8 application, you will want to look at Adam Denning’s post on using SQLite Database Engine. Scott Hanselman has a very amusing post on technology fails in films… “It’s a Unix System… I know this”.
Pinal Dave brings us another bit of sage SQL advice while Jason De Oliveira talks about better unit testing. Manish Dubey shows us some code examples of an anonymous method.
Today is Thursday, have a good one. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Using the SQLite database engine with Windows Phone 8 apps, Adam Denning
- March 2013 Internet Explorer Updates, Tyson Storey
- Technology fails in film are the new Wilhelm Scream, Scott Hanselman
- Avoid Using Function in WHERE Clause – Scan to Seek, Pinal Dave
- C# Anonymous Method, Manish Dubey
Other Link Blogs