I hope that you are having a relaxing Saturday. Today Brendan Enrick talks about the new Fiddler Site and Beth Massi brings us another edition of sharing the goodness that is LightSwitch. Sean Sexton discusses the Factory Pattern in 2000 things you should know about C# and Laurence Moroney shares some excellent free Windows Phone 8 resources.
Rahul Rajat Sing explains a little MVC code on CodeProject and Suprotim Agarwal deploys an ASP.NET site to Azure from a Git Repository (How awesome is that?).
I hope that you folks have an excellent Saturday! Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- LightSwitch Tip: A Simple Way to Check User Permissions from the HTML Client, Beth Massi
- New Fiddler Site Released, Brendan Enrick
- 2,000 Things You Should Know About C# – The Factory Pattern, Sean Sexton
- Deploying an ASP.NET Website to Azure in Visual Studio 2012 from a Git Repository directly, Suprotim Agarwal
- A Beginner’s Tutorial on Various Ways of Passing Data in ASP.NET MVC Application, Rahul Rajat Singh
- Great, Free, Windows Phone 8 Developer Resources, Laurence Moroney
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky