The weekend is here and Saturday is a great day to relax with a few nice articles. Today Eric Vogel talks about Managed Extensibility Framework Improvements while Jonathan Hassell makes us aware of the 7 things IT pro’s should know about SharePoint 2013. Take a gander at the Microsoft Product Roadmap for 2013 (some surprises there) and check Abhijit Annaldas’ post on how to always run Visual Studio 2012 as Administrator in Windows 8.
Lastly, there is some great code to look at with regards to creating your first SSIS Package and also storing files in a SQL Database. They might be old articles, but still valid. So grab the dog, a cup of coffee and any other accouterments you need and enjoy The Daily Six Pack.
- Managed Extensibility Framework Improvements in .NET 4.5, Eric Vogel
- 7 Things About SharePoint 2013 All IT Pros Should Know, Jonathan Hassell
- The 2013 Microsoft Product Roadmap, Gladys Rama
- Always Run Visual Studio 2012 as Administrator in Windows 8, Abhijit Annaldas
- How to Create your First SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Package – Part 1, Md. Marufuzzaman
- How To Store Any File into SQL Database, Md. Marufuzzaman
Other Link Blogs