Sometimes getting old apps to work are riddled with reference errors. While researching this, I came across an excellent post by Pradeep Adiga. Here is the link, and The Daily Six Pack. Enjoy!
- How I fixed “Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.sqlserver.smo, version=10.0.0.0′” issue, Pradeep Adiga
- Getting started: TypeScript for Windows 8 Projects using Visual Studio 2012, Shen Yizhe
- 31 Days of Windows 8 | Day #22: Using Play To, Jeff Blankenburg
- Microsoft Releases SkyDrive SDKs for .NET, Windows Phone 8, Keith Ward
- Windows Store app How-do-I Code Sample Videos on Channel 9, Jialiang Ge
- Fixing Visual Studio 2012 Intellisense for WinJS Files, Philip Japikse
Other Link Blogs