Man, it’s Wednesday already and before I know it, another Friday will be here. Seems like this year can’t wait to finish. You will notice that I sometimes include a link to the author’s Twitter page. If you are the author of a link I post, and would like the link to point somewhere else, please let me know. Well before the day is done, check out The Daily Six Pack.
- Stupid Question 85: What does the ‘Obsolete’ attribute in C# do?, Iris Classon
- Create Great Experience with LiveTile for your WinRT applications, Kunal Chowdhury
- 5 points developers should know about WinRT/Windows 8, Anoop Madhusudanan
- The Windows Store App Lifecycle, Rachel Appel
- Using Portable Class Library in .NET 4.5 and Visual Studio 2012, Mahesh Sabnis
- 25 Useful SQL Server Tutorials For .NET Developers, Suprotim Agarwal
Other Link Blogs