Hey all, and welcome to Friday! Sarah Lamb gives us 8 great reasons to design for Windows Phone 8 and Beth Massi shares the goodness again with a LightSwitch content rollup from the community.
Sean Sexton gives us some more C# must know info and Scott Guthrie gives us a bit more on the release of WebMatrix 3. Lastly, Xinyang Qiu tells us why we should update to the latest Web Essentials after installing Visual Studio 2012 Update 2.
I hope you folks have a great day and an excellent weekend. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Visual Studio Visualizer: Part 2 – Entity Framework, Frederico Regateiro
- 8 Great Reasons to Design for Windows Phone 8, Sarah Lamb
- A Generic List Can Store Value-Typed or Reference-Typed Objects, Sean Sexton
- LightSwitch Community & Content Rollup–April 2013, Beth Massi
- Please update to the latest version of Web Essentials 2012 after installing VS2012 Update 2, Xinyang Qiu
- Announcing the Release of WebMatrix 3, Scott Guthrie
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky