Troy Hunt discusses the topic of should websites disclose their password strategy while Charles Sterling gives us a heads up on the Visual Studio Update 2 now available.
Pinal Dave makes your SQL skill set more efficient in sixty seconds and Kunal Chowdhury talks about Jan van der Haegen’s excellent book, LightSwitch Succinctly.
Lastly, Michael Washington shows us the way with connecting to SignalR with the LightSwitch HTML Client. Have a great Thursday. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Should websites be required to publicly disclose their password storage strategy?, Troy Hunt
- March CTP (“CTP4”) of Visual Studio Update 2 now available, Charles Sterling
- Watch Four Efficiency Tricks in SQL Server In Sixty Seconds, Pinal Dave
- Infographic: The State of Cloud Storage in 2013, Sarah Lamb
- LightSwitch Succinctly – Free eBook by Jan Van der Haegen, Kunal Chowdhury
- Connecting To SignalR With LightSwitch HTML Client, Michael Washington
Other Link Blogs