Geek Champ has a great Windows 8 Dev Guide for those seeking some great Windows 8 resources. Zain Naboulsi takes us further into understanding IntelliTrace in Part VI of his series and Beth Massi brings us some more LightSwitch goodness.
Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2012 is now available and Pinal Dave gives us some more of his SQL knowledge in showing us how to export query results to CSV using SQLCMD.
Here’s wishing you a wonderful day.
- Understanding IntelliTrace Part VI: Working with IntelliTrace Logs, Zain Naboulsi
- Windows 8 Dev Guide, Geek Champ
- Getting Started with LightSwitch in Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 CTP4, Beth Massi
- Programming’s not for you? How about thinking? Be empowered, Scott Hanselman
- Exporting Query Results to CSV using SQLCMD, Pinal Dave
- Now Available: Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2012, S.Somasegar
Other Link Blogs