In this edition of The Daily Six Pack, Raúl Alarcón shares two really useful T-SQL scripts while Pinal Dave explains SET LOCK_TIMEOUT. Peter Bregman discusses Time Management and we also have a look at Visual Studio Database projects.
- Useful T-SQL Scripts, Raúl Alarcón
- Basic Explanation of SET LOCK_TIMEOUT – How to Not Wait on Locked Query, Pinal Dave
- A personal approach to organizational time management, Peter Bregman
- Using Visual Studio database projects in real life, Gunnar Peipman
- History & Evolution Of Microsoft Office Software, Arun Kumar
- Windows 8 RSS Reader, now in Windows Store, Zubair Ahmed
Other Link Blogs