In this edition of The Daily Six Pack, You’ll see how to integrate Geolocation with Bing in a Windows 8 App. Also, this article is from a site called DotNetCurry, one of my newest favourite sites because of it’s excellent content and great writers. Go check them out! Then serving up some Beth Massi’s LightSwitch goodness before getting to another Stupid Question by Iris Classon. I hope that you enjoy this edition. Have an excellent Monday!
- Windows 8 Apps: Integrating Bing Maps with GeoLocation, Mahesh Sabnis
- Enabling .NET Framework 4.5 on LightSwitch Server Projects, Beth Massi
- Stupid Question 134: What is semantic Html?, Iris Classon
- Windows 8: Making a Simple Photo Viewer in C# and XAML, Mike Taulty
- Startups you will ♥ Team Foundation Service, Hosam Kamel
- How Do I Open a Developer Account on the Windows Store?, Natasha Zaza
Other Link Blogs