Today marks the first day with The Daily Six Pack’s brand new Logo. The logo was designed by Janes Oosthuizen and captures exactly what I imagined it to be. I have also created a Twitter Account called @SixPackEveryDay, so head on over to Twitter and follow if you want to get just these posts from my blog.
The first thing you will notice from the Twitter account is the coffee theme. Not what you expected? Well, yeah that was kinda the point. Seeing as coffee is central to most programmers, I just loved jazzing up the Twitter page with images of it. It is like the old saying, “The quality of my code is directly proportional to the quality of your coffee, this is no time to be cheap!”.
- New MSDN forum: Publishing Apps for the Office Store, Nina Ruchirat
- Events Handling as Culprit to Memory Leakage – A Developer Must Care about it, Kunal Chowdhury
- Static constructors, part one, Eric Lippert
- Visual Studio 2012 – How to: Exclude Files from the Build
- Visual Studio 2012 Update 1: Understanding Code Map, Zain Naboulsi
- Download WinZip app for Windows 8 Free, Anand
Other Link Blogs
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft