Greg Duncan shows us version 2 of the Coding4Fun Toolkit. Rohit Shaw shares another post on Unit Testing with Visual Studio 2012 and Scott Hanselman lifts the lid on MultiEdit, an awesome free Visual Studio extension. We also take a look at disabling Java to improve security and Robert Moore discusses the 5 most common data analysis mistakes. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Coding4Fun Toolkit v2 Released, now with Windows Store, Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 7!, Greg Duncan
- Unit Testing with Visual Studio 2012 – Part 2, Rohit Shaw
- Prototyping for Windows 8: The Making of RecipeLater, Brent Schooley
- Simultaneous Editing for Visual Studio with the free MultiEdit extension, Scott Hanselman
- Disable Java Browser Plugins for Improved Security, Steve Sinchak
- The 5 Most Common Data Analysis Mistakes, Robert J Moore
Other Link Blogs