In this edition, Nick Berardi discusses the dark side of releasing your code as open source. Paul Thurrott tells us a bit more about Blue while Kunal Chowdhury has a bit of fun with the Yield Return keyword. As always, Jon Skeet has the final word on matters C# and in this post he talks about Object and Collection Initializers.
Need to get a Dictionary returned as a result from a LINQ Query? Senthil Kumar shows you how. Lastly, for you squirrels out there, you can now download the source code for Adobe Photoshop v1. That should make for some interesting ‘reading’. Here it is, The Daily Six Pack.
- Interview Question: What is Yield Return? Let’s have fun with it, Kunal Chowdhury
- Blue sounds great, but we need fixes and improvements now, Paul Thurrott
- Being Stolen From Sucks, Nick Berardi
- Fun with Object and Collection Initializers, Jon Skeet
- How to Return Dictionary As a Result From a LINQ Query in C#?, Senthil Kumar
- Adobe Photoshop Source Now Available! (For the 1990 v1.0.1 version), Len Shustek
Other Link Blogs