Pinal Dave is discussing what a semantics model is and Jesse Liberty shows us how to store app data in Windows 8. James Michael Hare brings us another excellent C# Little Wonders post. Feel free to subscribe to his blog. The Little Wonders series is well worth following.
And can you believe it… XML is 15 years old. Does that date you a bit? Well Tim Bray takes us down XML memory lane. Chris Eargle provides some lifesaving developer tips and lastly, Sara Abbas takes a different approach to Windows 8 Set Up. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- What is Semantics Model – A Simple Explanation, Pinal Dave
- Windows 8 – Storing App Data, Jesse Liberty
- C#/.NET Little Wonders: Explicit Interface Implementation, James Michael Hare
- Happy Birthday XML, Tim Bray
- Lifesaving Tips for Developers, Chris Eargle
- Set Up Windows 8 to the Beat of a Different Drum!, Sara Abbas
Other Link Blogs