Today, Google Developer Relations’ Nicolas Garnier talks about elevating your app in Google Drive using the Drive SDK. Michael Washington takes us through an end-to-end Visual Studio LightSwitch HTML5 Application. If you have never played with LightSwitch before, I invite you to try it out. LightSwitch is incredibly powerful. Gouri Sohoni talks about Coded UI Testing in Visual Studio 2012 while Vasudev Gurumurthy discusses the Surface Blog.
Noor Ahmad Feroozi shows us some code magic while Pinal Dave amazes once again with an excellent post on backing up and restoring your database using nothing but the Command Prompt. It’s Monday, I hope you enjoy it… Here is The Daily Six Pack!
- Microsoft launches the Surface Blog, Vasudev Gurumurthy
- Elevate your apps in Google Drive, Nicolas Garnier
- An End-To-End Visual Studio LightSwitch HTML5 Application, Michael Washington
- Coded UI Test – Re-use and Customize the code generated with CUIT Builder using Visual Studio 2012, Gouri Sohoni
- Removing Duplicate Records From DataTable, Noor Ahmad Feroozi
- Backup and Restore Database Using Command Prompt – SQLCMD, Pinal Dave
Other Link Blogs