Welcome to Tuesday. Today, Nicholas Butler shows us some code when it comes to Progress Reporting in C# 5 Async. Then if you don’t already know, shortly TechDays Online 2013 will be in full swing! If you haven’t registered yet, do so now to take advantage of this unique online 3 day event… That’s right, three absolutely free days of interactive learning; online and direct to your browser.
Silverlight gets a nod in Visual Studio 2012; David Ramel tells us more. Senthil Kumar shows us how to enable Edit and Continue in Visual Studio 2012 within an ASP.NET MVC Project.
Have a great day! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
- Progress Reporting in C# 5 Async, Nicholas Butler
- Working With Visual Studio: Developers and Functional Testing, Jim Holmes
- Working With Visual Studio: A Familiar Environment, Jim Holmes
- How To Enable Edit And Continue In Visual Studio 2012 Within The ASP.NET MVC Project?, Senthil Kumar
- Event: TechDays Online 2013 Full Agenda Now Available, Sarah Lamb
- Silverlight Gets Some VS12 Love, Users Want More, David Ramel
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky