No doubt by now you have heard that Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 is available. Check out some of the links below as well as Rob Caron’s article on how to install the update offline.
With this, the LightSwitch HTML Client is also in this update and Brian Harry talks about VS/TFS update. Lastly, the .NET Team talks about memory allocation profiling with Visual Studio 2012, which will come in handy for many.
So go grab your morning coffee and kick back with The Daily Six Pack.
- .NET Memory Allocation Profiling with Visual Studio 2012, The .NET Team
- Making your existing ASP.NET MVC Web Site Mobile Friendly, Suprotim Agarwal
- Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 Now Available, S.Somasegar
- How to: Install Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 Offline (Read first: How to: Install Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 Offline), Rob Caron
- Announcing the Release of the LightSwitch HTML Client in Visual Studio 2012 Update 2, LightSwitch Team
- VS/TFS 2012.2 (Update 2) released today, Brian Harry
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky