Hey, it is Friday! I hope you folks are all having a fantastic day! Below as usual, are some wonderful goodies to sink your tech addicted teeth into. Tomorrow there will be no Six Pack because I will be rocking it out at the Metallica concert in Johannesburg!
Here is hoping you all have an excellent weekend and whatever you do, do it to the maximum. See you again on Monday! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
- Project-less scripted C# with ScriptCS and Roslyn, Scott Hanselman
- Understanding .NET Using Read-Only Collections, Peter Vogel
- Setting up a Command (MVVM) in Windows Phone 8 Video Tutorial, Michael Crump
- Deleting Data In The Visual Studio LightSwitch HTML Client, Michael Washington
- Asynchronous Programming in C# – Advanced Topics, Motti Shaked
- Windows Phone 8 Training Kit available to download, Rob Margel
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky