The new week has started and I can’t wait for the weekend. Metallica is playing in Johannesburg on Saturday, and I have a Golden Circle ticket! Whoop! Anyway, back to today and the business at hand.
Suprotim Agarwal discusses Code Map and Debugger Integration in Visual Studio and Jon Skeet talks about SemanticMerge (you might want to read that one).
Scott Hanselman gives us the low down on setting up two-factor authentication for your Google and Microsoft account and Larry Lieberman talks about code samples inside Windows Phone. Have a great day! It’s Monday! Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Code Map and Debugger Integration in Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate, Suprotim Agarwal
- New tool to play with: SemanticMerge, Jon Skeet
- Finding the Visual Studio Command Prompts in Visual Studio 2012, Jennifer Leaf
- Inside Windows Phone – code samples, Larry Lieberman
- MVVM Walk Through for Windows Phone, Kiran Balijepalli
- Setting up Two-Factor Authentication for your Google account AND Microsoft account, Scott Hanselman
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky