Welcome to Saturday, I do hope that you have a nice cup of coffee (or tea) in your hand and that you are enjoying this post. Nigel Sampson shares some of his essential tools and resources for building Windows 8 and Windows Phone applications. Then, Jonathan Antoine blogs about a bug he encountered with the LongListMultiSelector.
Brian Keller lists all the Visual Studio ALM Virtual Machines with an easy to remember URL. I have also included two bonus links I thought you might enjoy. Adam Denning talks about the Facebook SDK for .NET that they released and Peter Vogel shares more information on the free tool called QueryExpress.
Have an excellent Saturday. Here is The Daily Six Pack! Enjoy.
- Moving from Expression Web to Visual Studio 2012 for client-side HTML 5 Web Design, Don Burnett
- My essential tools and resources for Windows 8 & Windows Phone development, Nigel Sampson
- WP Toolkit : Adding a item in the SelectedItems collection of a LongListMultiSelector actually adds 2…, Jonathan Antoine
- List of all Visual Studio ALM Virtual Machines, Brian Keller
- Ask me: To blog or not to blog, and what if you are a junior developer?, Iris Classon
- Defining your app’s requirements for a great customer experience (Windows Phone), Bernardo Zamora
- Facebook SDK for .NET – Featured in the Facebook Technology Partner program, Adam Denning
- Free Tool: Try Out SQL Queries and Explore Databases with QueryExpress, Peter Vogel
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky