It’s Friday! Today we look at encrypting a .NET Configuration file; Jimmy Larkin discusses this. Then Jim Holmes talks about working in Visual Studio with regards to Developers and Functional Testing. Michael Crump has a post on setting up a command in Windows Phone 8 (also look on CodeProject.tv).
Beth Massi brings us up to speed on using LightSwitch ServerApplicationContext and WebAPI to get user permissions. Ricardo Loo then shares 125+ apps for Office and SharePoint code samples.
Done is better than perfect and I do apologize for being a little late with today’s post. Better Late than Never. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Working With Visual Studio: Developers and Functional Testing, Jim Holmes
- Encrypting .NET configuration file, Jimmy Larkin
- Setting up a Command (MVVM) in Windows Phone 8 Video Tutorial, Michael Crump
- Using LightSwitch ServerApplicationContext and WebAPI to Get User Permissions, Beth Massi
- Developer Must-Have: 125+ Apps for Office and SharePoint Code Samples, Ricardo Loo
- Penny Pinching Video: Moving an Azure Website between data centers, Scott Hanselman
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky