Hey, for all those developing Windows Phone 8 applications; Have a look at Colin Eberhardt’s post on Enhanced WP8 Map Gestures (Someting I’m eager to try) and also Kenneth Truyers’ post on must have NuGet packages. I must say, I was expecting to see sqlite-net in the list.
Then for all the Windows 8 haters, take a gander at Ian Barker’s post. Again, Sean Sexton brings us some really awesome C# goodness! Finally, Shemeer NS on The Code Project has an extensive post on Date and Time data types and functions. Bookmark that one!
I hope that everyone is having a great Thursday (yes, this week has flown past). Here is The Daily Six Pack!
- Date and Time Data Types and Functions – SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012), Shemeer NS
- Four Steps to create first WCF Service: Beginners Series, Dhananjay Kumar
- A Nested Factory Class Implemented as a Singleton, Sean Sexton
- Why I love Windows 8, Ian Barker
- Enhanced Windows Phone 8 Map Gestures, Colin Eberhardt
- Must-have NuGet packages for Windows Phone and Windows 8, Kenneth Truyers
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky