Today is a LightSwitch edition with six excellent articles by Karthikeyan Anbarasan. From an introduction to LightSwitch right through to handling and validating data, these posts will give you a great jump start into this awesome technology.
Take a look also at the free collection of Visual Studio productivity extensions for LightSwitch, Luminous tools for LightSwitch. The LightSwitch community is also always there to help and a quick search on the Internet will result in hordes of articles and how-to’s.
Lastly, the Code Inside Team show us how to create our own data types and Paul van Bladel gives us a great tip on deploying additional SQL scripts during and automated deployment with web deploy for a LightSwitch project.
- Howto: create own data types, Code Inside Team
- Luminous Tools for LightSwitch, YannDuran (Luminous Software)
- Deploy additional sql scripts during automated deployment with web deploy for a LightSwitch project, Paul van Bladel
- Getting Started with Visual Studio LightSwitch, Karthikeyan Anbarasan
- Part 1: Introduction to Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch
- Part 2: Developing your first LightSwitch Application using Visual Studio
- Part 3: Screen Templates in LightSwitch Application
- Part 4: Working with Tables in LightSwitch Application
- Part 5: Handling Data in LightSwitch Application
- Part 6: Validating Data in a LightSwitch Application
Other Link Blogs