Hello and welcome to a new week. Michael Crump reviews Josh Smith’s book, iOS Programming for .NET Developers. So if you are a .NET dev looking to start iOS programming, this book is a great place to start.
Pinal Dave explains Quoted Identifier and Ansi Null On/Off and Adam Denning shares some tips for localizing Windows Phone Applications.
Scott Mattocks gives excellent advice on how he documents his code while Sean Sexton shows you how to subscribe to the PropertyChanged event for an instance of your class. Have a great week. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Tips for localizing Windows Phone apps – Part 2, Adam Denning
- iOS Programming for .NET Developers Book Review, Michael Crump
- QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON/OFF and ANSI_NULL ON/OFF Explanation, Pinal Dave
- The MVC Pattern and PHP, Part 1, Callum Hopkins
- D is for Documentation, Scott Mattocks
- Being Notified When an Object’s Properties Change, Part II, Sean Sexton
Other Link Blogs