Xamarin.iOS is such a great tool, and Michael Crump shares an excellent video he made on building your first app with Xamarin.iOS. This is a must-see for all you budding iOS devs out there.
Zain Naboulsi then shares some nice tips on Visual Studio 2013. If you don’t have the preview yet, be sure to download that and play around with some of the new features.
Have a fantastic day today. Here is The Daily Six Pack!
- Building your First App with Xamarin.iOS, Michael Crump
- Developing Google Chrome Extensions, Krasimir Tsonev
- Visual Studio 2013: Making IntelliSense Transparent While You Code, Zain Naboulsi
- Visual Studio 2013 Preview: Options Dialog Changes, Zain Naboulsi
- New update for Vine sends social video wars into next round, Josh Benson
- SQL – Difference between != and <> Operator used for NOT EQUAL TO Operation, Pinal Dave
Visual Studio 2015 and Windows 10 Goodness
- Windows 10 courses in MVA, Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Developer for Windows 10
- Channel 9 – A great online resource for Windows 10 related videos
- Developer Tools Download,Download any Visual Studio sku’s, including VS 2015
For more excellent content, have a look at these great sites
- The week in .NET, Bertrand Le Roy
- Abhijit’s World of .NET,Abhijit Jana
- Kunal Chowdhury’s Technical Blog
- Lock Me Down – Security For The Everyday Developer by Max McCarty
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- FormatException by Brian Mullen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana