Any of you who have worked with LightSwitch can attest to the fact that, while being easy to do mundane tasks, it is by no means simple or a technology to dismiss as cookie-cutter code. It is very, very powerful and worth looking at. I just love LightSwitch, and was amazed at what it could do.
- LightSwitch – 10 Performance Tweaks Anyone Can Do, Matt Sampson
- LightSwitch Cosmopolitan Extension, LightSwitch Team
- Become a fan of Visual Studio LightSwitch on Facebook
- Keep your ASP.NET database connection strings secure when deploying to Azure from Source, Scott Hanselman
- Splash Screens in Windows Phone 8–Who moved my cheese?, Michael Crump
- Tips & Tricks to create the “best” Windows Phone App, David Hernie
Other Link Blogs