Iris Classon give us a few tips on monitoring the time you spend on different activities on your PC. This is essential to increase your productivity; if you want to increase your productivity, you need to know where your time is going to in the first place.
Pinal Dave brings us more insights into SQL while Shiwangi Peswani talks about Microsoft’s recent Cyber Hack. Lastly, Frederic Lardinois speaks about Xamarin 2.0. Hope youhave an excellent day, here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Stupid Question 157: How can I monitor how much time I spend on different activities on my computer?, Iris Classon
- Beginning SQL 2012 – Why we use Code Comments – Abstract from Joes 2 Pros Volume 1, Pinal Dave
- Free Toolbar Cleaner & Remover Tools for your browsers, Anand
- Microsoft confirms Cyber Hack Attack, Shiwangi Peswani
- IT projects should start with IT people, Paul Venezia
- Xamarin 2.0 Lets Developers Write iOS Apps With Visual Studio, Introduces Free Starter Edition, Frederic Lardinois
Other Link Blogs