Yesterday I posted a link by Samuel Lester which is part of his “TSQL – Solve it YOUR Way” blog series. Part of the reason I started The Daily Six Pack was to have a place where I could save interesting links I found on the Internet. I used Delicious and other Link sharing sites, but I was looking for more. So I started The Daily Six Pack. I had a look at the previous posts by Samuel Lester and would you believe it? There were exactly 6 previous posts in the “TSQL – Solve it YOUR Way” blog series. So here they are, and today’s issue of The Daily Six Pack.
- Text to Speech
- Gaps and Islands… With a Twist!
- Finding the MAX Value from Multiple Columns
- Finding the percentage of NULL values for each column in a table
- Finding the Longest Repeated Substring
- Parsing Tips and Tricks – Returning Digits after the Decimal Point
Other Link Blogs