Code Map Debugger is an awesome feature in Visual Studio 2012 that allows you to visualize and Debug Code Execution with Call Stacks. For further reading you can take a look at Visualize and Debug Code Execution with Call Stacks in Visual Studio. You will need Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate and Visual Studio 2012 Update 2 to take advantage of this feature.
Then, while we’re on the topic of the Code Map Debugger, have a look at this. When in break mode within Visual Studio, you can view the call stack in the Call Stack window. Sean Sexton tells us more.
Have a great day today! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: Debug visually with Code Map debugger integration
- SQL Simple Utilities, Alexandros Pappas
- Cyber attacks on America “will get worse”, warns NSA director, ESET
- Are Viruses Making a Comeback?, Tim Rains
- Using the Call Stack in Visual Studio to Navigate within Your Code, Sean Sexton
- Social Networks Color Hex Codes, Janes Oosthuizen
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky