Some people are doubters, but WordPress core is probably one of the most secure platforms you can choose to put your site on. Jason Cosper clears up this debate once and for all. Then, Stephen Zaharuk brings us another ‘Going from C# to Objective-C’ post.
Julie Larson-Green makes a rare public appearance to talk about Windows 8.1 (Blue) and Paul Thurrott takes out the interesting bits for us. Be sure to check out this post. It makes for some interesting reading. The Windows Club then reviews the latest Ashampoo PhotoCommander 11 and gives away 11 licenses to The Windows Club readers.
Lastly, App security is an underestimated, and often overlooked but nevertheless important topic in software development. Can you remember when last you wrote secure code, or explicitly secured code? There are so many reasons for securing your application and Sam Nasr enlightens us on why it should be a developer’s top priority.
Today is Friday and for those ready to start the weekend, kick back with The Daily Six Pack. Have a great day folks.
- Creating Secure .NET Applications, Sam Nasr
- Telerik and Windows Phone 8 – The JumpList, qmatteoq
- Ashampoo PhotoCommander 11 Giveaway, Lavish
- Julie Larson-Green Talks about “Blue” and the Future of Windows, Paul Thurrott
- Going From C# To Objective-C: Boxing and Unboxing, Stephen Zaharuk
- WordPress Core is Secure – Stop Telling People Otherwise, Jason Cosper
For more excellent content, please visit