The middle of the working week has arrived for some of us. What we have on the menu today is a great post by Sean Sexton on defining and using extension methods while Michael Crump shows us a nice trick when presenting with Visual Studio 2012.
Iris Classon has another good Q&A and Jack Wallen discusses backing up your Windows Phone to the cloud. Paul Thurrott gives us the inside scoop on the recent leak of Windows Blue (which probably left some at Microsoft red-faced) and Mads Kristensen introduces Pretty Paste for Visual Studio 2012.
Have a great day, today is Wednesday. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Defining and Using an Extension Method, Sean Sexton
- Nice Tool for Presenters who use Visual Studio 2012, Michael Crump
- Back up Windows Phone 8 to the cloud, Jack Wallen
- Stupid Question 167 & 168: What are packaged web apps and is it the same as hosted apps?, Iris Classon
- Windows Blue Leaks!, Paul Thurrott
- Introducing Pretty Paste for VS2012, Mads Kristensen
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky