It isn’t often that I come across a blog so enjoyable such as 2,000 Things You Should Know About C# and the excellent posts by Sean Sexton. Head on over there and have a look.
Joe James shows us how to hook into System Events using managed code and Markus Greuel discusses ASP.NET Website performance.
Sean Sexton then describes how to create an Immutable Class and also updates his previous posts by showing us a better INotifyPropertyChanged Implementation. Have a great day. Enjoy The Daily Six Pack.
- Software development experience: Is time, depth, or breadth most important?, Justin James
- Directly Hook to System Events using managed code, Joe James
- Website Performance with ASP.NET – Part1 – Measuring, Markus Greuel
- 10 Characteristics of Really Interesting People, Allison Fass
- Rules for Creating an Immutable Class, Sean Sexton
- A Better INotifyPropertyChanged Implementation, Sean Sexton
Other Link Blogs