Skype Eavesdropping, yes that is correct; Skype is giving the NSA access to customer communications. That means everything you do on Skype, consider it logged on a server somewhere. How would you stay ahead of the game? Where do you begin protecting your assets and on-line communications? Dylan Love chats about NSA-securing your digital world.
It seams that Edward Snowden is heading for Ecuador, which would make sense because the man needs a place where he can live free from persecution. At least he has an ally in WikiLeaks. This makes for some great reading, so check out TC Sottek’s article.
Here is to the start of a new week. Hope that you folks have a great Monday. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
Feature link: Skype Eavesdropping
- New Details on Skype Eavesdropping, Bruce Schneier
- Aided by WikiLeaks, Edward Snowden leaves Hong Kong to seek asylum in Ecuador, T.C. Sottek
- New NSA spying revelations: Maybe they are listening to your phone calls after all, Jon Xavier
- EDWARD SNOWDEN: How To Make Sure The NSA Can’t Read Your Email, Dylan Love
- How Web mail providers leave door open for NSA surveillance, Declan McCullagh
- Programming Vs. Software Development, V. on Code Project
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky
Today’s xkcd comic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx