Secure Development is a challenge for any developer these days. It is something that few unfortunately ever think of. Luckily there are some techniques and tools developers can use to automate secure coding for Windows apps. This will help developers avoid shipping known exploits with your software release.
Has Google given Apple a run for their money with Chromecast? Well only time will tell, but if the murmurs in the IT community are anything to go by, Apple will need to step up their Apple TV game.
Hey-hey, today is Friday. Have a great day. Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: Secure Development
- Secure Development Is Much Easier Than You Think, Arjuna Shunn
- Why Chromecast is such a big deal for Google, and a threat to Apple, Janko Roettgers
- Adding Stored Procs to your LightSwitch Intrinsic Database, Beth Massi
- Visual Studio Tip: Extend Your Most Recently Used List, Peter Vogel
- Logging.Net, Rogai Lorenzo
- The MVC Pattern and ASP.NET MVC – Back to Basics, Suprotim Agarwal
For more excellent content, please visit
- James Michael Hare
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky