Visual Studio Editor Features – Visual Studio 2013 has been beefed up with some awesome new editor features. Have you had a look at the Preview yet? The Visual Studio team have really done a great job in my opinion and I simply can’t wait for the final release of Visual Studio 2013.
Sean Sexton ten continues his excellent series on 2,000 Things You Should Know About C#. There have been quite a few posts regarding exception handling, and I have only featured a few in The Daily Six Pack. I suggest you head on over to his site and check it out. Even better, subscribe to his feed and code like a boss in no time 🙂
Abhijit Jana then brings us some more Visual Studio 2013 goodness and Patrick Steele goes through multithreading in Windows Forms. Today is Tuesday folks. I hope that you all had a great Monday yesterday. Here is The Daily Six Pack!
Feature link: Visual Studio Editor Features
- Visual Studio 2013 New Editor Features, Visual Studio Blog
- View Code Definition with in Same Code Window – Peek Definition in Visual Studio 2013 Preview, Abhijit Jana
- Report Additional Data when You Throw an Exception, Sean Sexton
- How to hire telecommuters: 7 must-ask questions, Esther Schindler
- Fluent Code in C#, Tom Fischer
- Multithreading in WinForms, Patrick Steele