In today’s post, Jon Skeet shows us how to create a thread safe class using the singleton pattern. This is an excellent post, and very well worth a read. Then for the LightSwitch fans out there, some ‘How Do I?’ videos. Ray Shuman goes through how to prepare your Windows Store app for a global market and Zain Naboulsi shares a summary of the new features in Visual Studio 2012. Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- Implementing the Singleton Pattern in C# (thread-safe), Jon Skeet
- LightSwitch “How Do I?” Videos
- Create, Connect, and Publish using Visual Studio with Git, Andy Lewis and Matthew Mitrik
- Preparing your Windows Store app for a world market, Ray Shuman
- Introducing the Updated Getting Started Guide Including Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Tech Student Experience
- Visual Studio 2012 New Features Summary, Zain Naboulsi
Other Link Blogs