It’s the start of another new week and we kick off with David Tepper talking about how to improve the performance of your Metro style apps. Senthil Kumar reviews JustDecompile from Telerik. This is an amazing tool that needs to be part of every developers repertoire.
Microsoft Malaysia shows us how to bring back the ‘Create Unit Tests’ context menu item in Visual Studio 2012 and Pinal Dave gives us some more excellent SQL advice.
John Teague gets back to basics of OO in the first part of his series on Polymorphism. Today is Monday, let’s try to make the best of it with The Daily Six Pack.
- How to improve performance in your Metro style app, David Tepper
- Performance best practices for Windows Store apps using C++, C#, and Visual Basic (Windows)
- Telerik JustDecompile, Senthil Kumar
- Right-Click, Create Unit Tests, Microsoft Malaysia
- Shortcut to SELECT only 1 Row from Table, Pinal Dave
- Polymorphism: Part 1, John Teague
Other Link Blogs