If someone had to ask me to identify an authority on SQL, I would have to list Pinal Dave as one of them. He discusses dbForge Studio for SQL Server in his latest post. Michael Sorens talks about TortoiseSVN and Subversion. There are 10 parts to his series, I suggest you have a look at the others too.
Eric Bloom tells us why COBOL is not dead (surely you didn’t think it was) and Janes Oosthuizen brings us some more WordPress goodness in the latest edition of The Dev Box. It’s Friday! Have a Great one! Here is The Daily Six Pack.
- COBOL will outlive us all, Eric Bloom
- Update to VS Git tooling, Brian Harry
- The Dev Box – 12 February 2013, Janes Oosthuizen
- I’d like to use the web my way, thank you very much Quora, Scott Hanselman
- TortoiseSVN and Subversion Cookbook Part 10: Extending the reach of Subversion, Michael Sorens
- Development Productivity Tool – dbForge Studio for SQL Server, Pinal Dave
Other Link Blogs