Welcome to a new week. Today Farhad Manjoo talks about the obsession of Google to build the Star Trek computer, because let’s be honest….. Captain Kirk had it good without having to use a keyboard to ask simple questions.
There is a very insightful article by David Meyer on the plummet of Bitcoin and Michael Washington discusses computed properties with LightSwitch HTML Client. There is also a very cool article on turning your WordPress blog into a Windows Store app.
Lastly, Mahesh Sabnis discusses a Custom Controller Factory in ASP.NET MVC. Have a great Monday folks! Here is The Daily Six Pack!
- Custom Controller Factory in ASP.NET MVC, Mahesh Sabnis
- Computed Properties With the LightSwitch HTML Client, Michael Washington
- Why Bitcoin crashed, and how Ripple might avoid the same fate, David Meyer
- Visual Studio ‒ It Just Keeps Getting Better, Marc Gagné
- Turn your WordPress blog into a stylish Windows Store app, quickly & easily, Lavish
- Where No Search Engine Has Gone Before, Farhad Manjoo
For more excellent content, please visit
- Interesting Finds by Jason Haley
- The Dev Box by Janes Oosthuizen
- Dew Drop by Alvin Ashcraft
- Regular Geek by Robert Diana
- chodounsky.net by Jakub Chodounsky